Stem cell therapy involves regenerative medicine procedures that can potentially alleviate symptoms associated with certain disorders and help discover treatments for well-known diseases. There are important facts that physicians should know about stem cell procedures and this includes choosing an experienced and FDA-registered regenerative lab for the process.
Stem cell therapy is an innovative and exciting area in the medical world. Research continues to discover new developments and you may have decided you want to learn more about regenerative medicine. At Systemic Labs, we can start your journey.
What is Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem cell therapy is an ever-developing practice that allows general surgeons, regenerative physicians, and even anti-aging doctors to help their patients. Stem cell treatments have been performed since 1968. This was when the first bone marrow transplant was carried out and performed successfully. It is proving a successful one for many diseases, such as leukemia.
Stem cells are processed in a specialized laboratory and they can be deployed to potentially repair muscles, tissue, and nerves.
Who Needs Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem cell therapy has become a popular procedure for the alleviation of joint pain including knees, shoulders, hip, back, ankles, and for the potential restoration of cartilage and tissue. Other conditions that can possibly be addressed, based on anecdotal evidence, include auto immune and neurological conditions which require further research, clinical trials and stronger empirical evidence.
5 Facts About Stem Cell Therapy
- It is often unknown how serious diseases develop. Stem cells can reveal how they occur, with the opportunity to watch and monitor maturing stem cells. This is not limited to one area of the body; this can be educational for disease in bones, nerves, and other tissue.
- Processing stem cells in your own clinic is illegal. Currently, there are a lot of federal and state regulations regarding stem cell processes. That is why it is essential that you find an FDA registered laboratory that can legally do this for you.
- Patients can potentially benefit from regenerative stem cell procedures. Healthy cells can be processed in a laboratory and possibly help damaged tissue. You can learn about stem cell therapy and how it can possibly benefit your patients.
- Stem cell therapy can be a way to test new drugs. It is possible to carry out toxicity and effectiveness testing of new drugs on cells. This allows us to avoid human trials and to research the exposing effects of the drugs safely.
- Umbilical cord stem cell therapy is as popular as adult stem cells. This is due to the versatility and durability of cord blood cells.
How We Can Help Achieve Your Goals
Systemic Laboratories is an FDA-registered tissue processing lab that serves physicians and health care practices who want to process tissue for their patients. Our experience and regenerative medicine training program enable us to provide a professional and easy experience.
We do not use enzymes and we do not multiply cells – we are always fully transparent and work with integrity. You can access detailed reports and experience innovative technology to realize your goals faster than other laboratories. You can contact us today at (718) 268-6060.