Frequently Asked Questions
No. We only process autologous adipose or bone marrow tissue at the present time. There are significant risks of infection or rejection combined with ethical issues associated with embryonic cells.
No. Neither is this legally permissible nor efficacious. The risk of infection, rejection or other complications are very high.
No. Systemic Laboratories only provides tissue processing services to physicians.
- Our lab is registered with the FDA.
- Our superior process and proprietary technique provides a high quantity of SVF.
- We strive to be compliant with regulatory guidelines and processes.
- We offer affordable prices.
- Quick turnaround.
- We DO NOT use enzymes, nor do we manipulate, expand, or multiply tissue/cells.
- We offer long-term storage of stem cells for future retrieval, processing, and use.
- Administrative and technical/clinical support.
Typically 24 hours.
Systemic Laboratories is located in Great Neck, Long Island, NY.
For more information or to schedule a complimentary consultation, call Systemic Laboratories today at (718) 268-6060 or use the online form on this page.