Frequently Asked Questions
No. We primarily process autologous tissue at the present time. There are significant risks of infection or rejection combined with ethical issues associated with embryonic cells.
No. Neither is this legally permissible nor efficacious. The risk of infection, rejection or other complications are very high.
No. Systemic Laboratories only provides tissue processing services to physicians.
- Our lab is registered with the FDA.
- We have filed an IND application with the FDA for autologous, adipose processing.
- We strive to follow GMP/GTP guidelines.
- Our superior process and proprietary technique provides a high quantity of SVF.
- We do our best to adhere to regulatory guidelines and compliance.
- We offer affordable prices.
- Quick turnaround.
- We DO NOT use enzymes, nor do we manipulate, expand, or multiply tissue/cells.
- We offer short-term storage of stem cells for retrieval, processing, and use.
- Administrative and technical/clinical support.
Typically 24 hours.
Systemic Laboratories is located in Great Neck, Long Island, NY.
For more information or to schedule a complimentary consultation, call Systemic Laboratories today at (718) 268-6060 or use the online form on this page.